Do you want to know how to get hired as a Fashion Designer by top fashion brands like Stella McCartney, Supreme or & Other Stories?
Former fashion designer for Mulberry, Alexander McQueen and M&S, Marie Oakes exclusively shares her expert advice and industry top-tips on how YOU can become a successful fashion designer.
- The EXACT steps to starting a career as a fashion designer
- The 'in's and out's' of what a fashion designer REALLY does
- How to optimise your unique style & increase your Hire-ability
- Spotting trends, creating mood-boards and designing a capsule collection
- Understanding the business side of the industry
- How to get noticed by top fashion brands
- 1 hour of exclusive content
- Includes 10 video tutorials from fashion industry expert Marie Oakes
- Downloadable learning material to encourage self reflection and enhance your career skills
- and MUCH MORE.....
Marie is a fashion industry and retail expert. Formerly a fashion designer for Alexander McQueen, Mulberry, M&S and Topshop she knows the industry inside out. Founder of The Trend Academy, she helps fashion students become 'industry ready' and is a Visiting Lecturer at top fashion universities speaking on Fashion, Entrepreneurship, Branding, Trends, Self-Care and Resilience. Marie gets invited to speak at industry events across the country and works with leaders to help them overcome stress and avoid burn-out and delivers speeches, workshops and programmes for businesses to help their teams thrive.
Preview1. Simple Steps To Getting Started (8:14)
Start2. Developing Your Skills (4:14)
Start3. Why Knowledge Of Industry Is Paramount (7:37)
Start4. How To Create Storyboards & Design A Collection (9:27)
Start5. Enhance Your Fashion Portfolio (6:14)
Start6. Understanding The Business Of Fashion (5:33)
Start7. How To Get Hired As A Fashion Designer (7:36)
StartFinal Recap (0:54)
Get started now!
"This is an excellent course — definitely worth checking out!"
- Course graduate
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
We thank you for your belief and support in The Trend Academy x x